WordPress Website Support and Maintenance Services
Is your business in need of WordPress help? We offer affordable WordPress maintenance and support plans for every budget. Your custom WordPress website represents a large investment in time, energy, and funding and is well worth protecting. After your website is built and published, the whole world has access to it. That’s where Operation Technology’s WordPress management and maintenance services comes in. Whether you simply need WordPress website maintenance content updates, or you need someone on call to help manage your WordPress site, our website support company has you covered with a care plan to meet your needs. Any of our WordPress support plans will assist in keeping your business site secure and up to date while providing WordPress consulting services for you to utilize when needed.
Why Keep WordPress Up-To-Date?
Many WordPress websites owners think they will keep up with software updates, however, this fails to happen very often. Website owners frequently get caught up with work and publishing content. In doing so, they completely forget about keeping their website software updated and their data backed up. WordPress powers your site and will involve routine software updates to keep everything running smoothly and securely. These updates must be applied both to WordPress core (the main operating system of the software) and to all website plug-ins in order to keep the site functioning and healthy. Also, it is of importance to keep your website backed up regularly in case the website is ever hacked or your hosting fails.
What’s Included In a WordPress Maintenance Plan?
With our Bronze Maintenance plan, your site will be backed up and regularly updated with content edits. Our Silver Maintenance includes more frequent backups and security checks as well as an hour’s worth of technical support. The Gold Maintenance plan includes basic on-page SEO for enhanced optimization within search engines. Our Custom Maintenance plan is built for those clients who need a little more assistance with updates, backups, and managing their site’s content and infrastructure.
Why Hire Us for Support?
- Our response time is second to none. Great communication is priority when assisting clients with their site.
- We won’t force you to switch to our hosting. We provide maintenance on your WordPress website on any hosting service.
- Month-to-month service, no long-term contracts. We earn your business each month.
- We do one thing, WordPress Management, and our goal every day is to provide a great experience.
- Don’t have time to post content or add products to your site? We can help.
- We’ll save you time and money, so you can get more business.
Additional Plan Details
Personalized WordPress Support – Includes one-hour of client-directed support requests that may include activities such as:
- Troubleshooting of WordPress or plugins
- One-on-one user training and WordPress assistance
- Content entry or updates
- Plugin investigation and recommendations
- Plugin installation and configuration
- Form creation and styling
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console set up
- Newsletter setup and integration
- Website migrations
- SSL setup
- 301 redirect creation
Additional hours available via plan upgrade or on an hourly basis.
Monthly WordPress management and maintenance plans do not include full-service SEO strategy. These SEO services are available as an add-on service. Review our local SEO or main SEO services page and let us know if you require SEO consulting.
Security Monitoring – Hackers scour the web and are constantly inspecting websites and blogs that are exposed. Once found, they’ll attempt to load malware / malicious code into your website, which can redirect traffic and potentially yield warning notices in Google’s organic search. Operation Technology will monitor your website and scan for malware to better protect you.
Uptime Monitoring – We’ll actively monitor the website or blog’s uptime and take swift action should your site go down. We’ll notify you of any issues and we’ll help get it back up as soon as possible.