What is eCommerce?
eCommerce, also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods online. In the past ten years, eCommerce has evolved to make products easier to discover and purchase through online retailers and marketplaces such as Amazon and AliBaba.
Recently, eCommerce has exploded. With little cost and time commitment, you can find a product to sell online and deliver it to your customer in just a few days’ time. From independent freelancers, drop shippers to small businesses, all have all benefited from the ever increasing demand of its global online marketplace. Ultimately, eCommerce allows you to sell your goods at a scale that was not possible with traditional offline retail.
And no one has made eCommerce more accessible than Shopify, the most trusted and used CMS eCommerce platform today. It’s designed to help business owners with no coding or web design knowledge create an e-store that is mobile friendly and full of features for ease of use. They’ve specifically created their platform to work with eCommerce to save time from designing and to start selling.
Our Shopify eCommerce Website Design Services
While Shopify does offer free templates to get started right away, it does not provide a custom experience that reflects your brand or optimized web design for conversions.
That’s where our team of experts can help you succeed with Shopify with our Chicago website design agency. Here’s how:
- We customize your theme to reflect your brand values and stand out from the crowd.
- We implement UI/UX eCommerce best practices for design that converts.
- We optimize product description pages and layouts to improve click rates and sales.
- We make sure your customers can easily find what they need with intuitive navigation.
- We install all the Shopify apps you need to succeed: from custom abandoned cart emails, chat software, discounts, Google Shopping and gift cards to email marketing.
However, once your beautiful store is ready to be shown to the world, how will they find you? Here’s how:
We include on page optimized SEO for every page of your Shopify website. From the home page, product collection pages and product pages, every page will reap the benefits of exponential free organic traffic.
- If you’re new to the marketplace, then you may need to reach your customers much faster than SEO can provide. Start with Google Shopping and Search ads from our experts and have your targeted ads appear to your ideal customer as soon as you launch.
In summary, here’s how Shopify makes eCommerce easy:
- Affordable: The low price point allows businesses to grow into the platform.
- Marketing tools: 1500+ apps to extend the functionality of your online store.
- Managed web hosting: Shopify hosts your site and takes care of upgrades.
- Security: Shopify is responsible for securing your site against attacks or threats.
- Support: Shopify has excellent customer support that is available 24/7.
And here’s how we can help you win with Shopify:
- Install and set up custom Shopify themes.
- Custom Shopify theme development for optimization and branding.
- Shopify site maintenance & support.
- Shopify consultant services for ongoing management.
Targeted paid ads with Google, Bing and Amazon for Shopping and Search ads.
- On page and off page SEO strategies for targeted organic traffic
Why Choose Us?
Our Shopify designers support your online marketing needs with modern mobile responsive themes along with SEO optimized code. We work closely with every client to assess your unique requirements for the best solution along with a solid plan to implement and deploy. At Operation Technology, we take pride in our customer’s success and in helping our clients keep their businesses running smoothly.