Ultimately, no one has made eCommerce more accessible than Shopify—one of the most trusted and widely used CMS eCommerce platforms on the market. Shopify is an all-in-one eCommerce platform that’s designed to help business owners that don’t have a thorough background in web design and development. Shopify offers the ability to create, run, and manage an eCommerce site with no coding or previous web development knowledge so you can develop an e-store that is mobile friendly and full of features that improve usability. The platform was created specifically for eCommerce, so business owners can save time on the design and development process and start selling their products faster.
Our Shopify eCommerce Website Development Services
Shopify offers some free and paid templates for businesses who are interested in getting started right away, but these templates are often lacking in features, uniqueness, and brand awareness. Since there are only a few templates to choose from, many eCommerce sites that use Shopify’s pre-designed themes start to look the same.
That’s where we come in.
Operation Technology can help you transform your Shopify site into a custom experience that’s unique to your business and reflective of your brand. Our team of web design experts focuses on understanding your business so we can optimize the web design for the best conversion rates and fewest abandoned carts.
Operation Technology’s team of experts can help you succeed on Shopify with our Chicago website development agency. Here’s how:
- We move away from the cookie cutter themes and designs to customize your eCommerce site so that it reflects your brand values and stands out from the crowd.
- We implement UI/UX eCommerce best practices on Shopify to help give your customers the best experience possible and increase conversion rates.
- We take Shopify’s basic back-end development to the next level to optimize product description pages and layouts that can help improve click rates and increase sales.
- We make sure your customers can easily find what they need with intuitive navigation.
- After discussing your business needs with you, we make sure to install all the necessary Shopify apps that you’ll need to succeed: from custom abandoned cart emails, chat software, discounts, Google Shopping and gift cards to email marketing.
- We’ll help you get the most out of your Shopify experience, regardless of if you’re using Basic Shopify, Shopify, or Advanced Shopify.
Once your beautiful store is ready to be shown to the world, how will they find you? Here’s how:
- We include fully optimized SEO for every page of your Shopify website. The more optimized your eCommerce site is, the more people are going to find you. From the home page, product collection pages, and product pages—every page will reap the benefits of exponential free organic traffic.
- Overtime, our SEO efforts will help you increase your organic traffic, which can help improve your revenue stream and improve your customer base. However, if you’re new to the marketplace, then you may need to reach your customers much faster than SEO can provide. SEO takes time to see results—usually about 3-6 months to start.
- We can help you improve your overall reach while your SEO gets stronger. We utilize Google Shopping and Search ads from our experts to have your targeted ads appear to your ideal customer as soon as you launch.
In summary, here’s how Shopify makes eCommerce easy:
- Affordable: The low price point allows businesses to grow into the platform. As your sales begin to increase, you can scale your Shopify account appropriately.
- Marketing Tools: 1,500+ apps to extend the functionality of your online store. We’ll help you install and utilize any features you need to help get the most out of your eCommerce site.
- Ease of Use: Shopify is easy to use and offers simple navigation for businesses with all levels of web development experience.
- Managed Web Hosting: Shopify hosts your site and takes care of upgrades.
- Security: Shopify is responsible for securing your site against attacks or threats.
- Support: Shopify has excellent customer support that is available 24/7.
And here’s how we can help you win with Shopify:
- Install and set up custom Shopify themes.
- Custom Shopify theme development for optimization and branding.
- Shopify site maintenance & support.
- Shopify consultant services for ongoing management.
- Targeted paid ads with Google, Bing and Amazon for Shopping and Search ads.
- On page and off page SEO strategies for targeted organic traffic.
Why Choose Us?
Our Shopify development team supports your online marketing needs with modern mobile responsive themes alongside SEO optimized code. We work closely with every client to assess your unique requirements for the best solution and develop a solid plan to implement and deploy it. At Operation Technology, we take pride in our customer’s success and in helping our clients keep their businesses running smoothly.