Why Businesses Need SEO as Part of Their Digital Marketing and Website Strategy
The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines – Google, Bing and Yahoo!. Search engines are the main way for navigating the internet for most users. This is true whether your website provides products, services, or information on just about anything else.
Search engines are unique in that they provide a source of targeted traffic for people looking for what you offer. If your business website cannot be found by search engines you miss out on vast amounts of opportunities available provided by search.
The words that users type into the search box, “Search queries“, carry extraordinary value. Search engine traffic can make or break a company’s success. Targeted visitors provide sales and brand exposure like no other avenue of marketing. Investing in SEO, whether through time or finances, can have an exceptional rate of return compared to other types of marketing and promotion.
Our short video on “Why does my website need SEO?” explains in easy fashion why businesses need professional search engine optimization services. Everybody uses search engines, but not many businesses think about their inner workings, utilize SEO checklists to correct their website or run SEO audits to identify website SEO issues. And even if a company has a website, are prospective clients aware of search engine optimization or their Google ranking at all. Businesses can be under the happy delusion that because they’re online, they’re going to reap the benefits of online visits which is not the case at all.
Why your business needs SEO video
Top 10 Reasons a Business Needs Search Engine Optimization
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- 61% of global Internet users research products online. (Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance, 2012).
- Internet Marketing and SEO strategies are the only form of marketing that puts your business, product or service in front of your targeted market and prospective customers who are actively seeking exactly what your company offers.
- Brand Awareness and increased visibility is important as 8 out of 10 people using the internet to find a product or service eventually does business online.
- Your competition is not sitting on the side line waiting to see what others will be doing.
- SEO Optimization strategies works for you 24/7 365 days a years versus traditional ads on the radio, television and newspaper which are time sensitive.
- Businesses are switching to electronic media advertising / web marketing and SEO strategies from printed media.
- Organic search engine results are 85% of all end users clicks, as opposed to only 15% for sponsored ads, like Pay Per Click (PPC).
- eCommerce alone has seen Double Digit growth of 16.5% in 2010.
- 44% of online shoppers begin by using a search engine. (Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance, 2012).